Adultery is no longer a simple act of taking a mistress, nor is it confined to members of the Gentlemen’s Club. Twenty first century adultery has evolved into a totally different affair, so to say, with many grey areas and definitions galore.Both men and women seek out no-strings-attached sexual affairs, purely emotional affairs, affairs for companionship because they are lonely or a combination of all of the above. Some pursue several at the same time and some prefer to focus on getting to know one person at a time with the hope of maintaining a long term extramarital relationship.
Whatever the reason, there is a price-tag attached, both literally andfiguratively speaking. Clandestine meeting places, dining out, gifts and on the other side of the coin, emotions and of course, the possible risk of getting caught out.
In the fast paced lives that we tend to lead, time is a luxury that many cannot afford to spend lounging about at social events, with the hope of finding a likeminded individual also on an extramarital reconnaissance mission. As with many other aspects of our modern lives, infidelity has gone ‘online’ too, with a plethora of dating websites aimed at a ‘married but looking’ consumer group.
In light of the recent hack of the database of a popular dating website for infidelity and married dating, many online dalliers are looking for closed and more secure online dating sites where communication and personal details are safe from exposure or being indexed in search engines.
Meets.com is a Premium dating site of the new generation that complies with all these criteria and more.
Our team collected for you a few more guidelines to a successful undetected extramarital affair. So, let’s know what are they:
- Pay for everything cash – from your hotel room booking, to meals and any other purchases that may come when meeting your lover. Paying cash may also allow you to use a pseudonym when making a booking.
- When paying for purchases, decline receipts, or throw them away immediately. Don’t leave receipts and pieces of paper that may be found in clothing pockets later by your spouse.
- Leave your phone out of it – no photo’s in the heat of the moment passion and no checking into social network websites.
- It’s all in the nose – if your spouse suspects you have been cheating on them, they will be checking for smells and makeup stains on each and every piece of your clothing when you walk back into the house. Although it is always erotic to smell good for your lover – perfumes linger and will raise an alarm if you come home smelling like another man or woman. Take it easy on the perfumes, creams and soaps.
- Choose a lover that has as much to lose as you have, should your affair be found out. Dating another married person ensures that they are not likely to tell their friends, or your friends or post suspicious comments on social media, like Facebook.
- Arrange to travel to your meeting destinations separately. Being spotted traveling with your lover by a neighbour or friend from your social circle is going to be a tough one to explain to your spouse, or worse, having to introduce them to your neighbour or friend.
Taking steps to ensure your Casanova ways are not discovered, are important to all parties involved and I feel that should include ones hunting grounds when looking for a desirable partner. Personally I use Meets.com because it seems to be the safest and appropriate website for my needs!