Are you a beginner traveler? Do you want to see the world, but fear of encountering too many difficulties?
We offer a few tips to help you feel more confident and safe, while also enjoying the trip, socializing and getting to know every corner of the planet. Especially for you!
- When you meet the person for the first time, be sure to talk to him, prior to any commitments, over the video link. This will allow you to get to know the person better.
- Some people feel more comfortable to meet in public places, especially if the meeting takes place for the first time.
- If you have agreed to pay something, do not send the money, but buy it by yourself (for example, tickets for a tour or a certificate). Check whether the refund policy is included in the deal.
- Experienced travelers advise you to leave friends and family information about the place where you travel to, as well as the contact people that you are planning to meet.
- Trust your instincts and be sensible.
- When going into a new country, carry a certain amount of cash, the mobile phone and the coordinates of the nearest embassy, just in case.
- If you will drive with a stranger and you will meet him for the first time, talk to him a little more, in advance, in order to know him better, organize a correspondence and a video conversation, on Skype or by other methods of communication.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will try to help you. You can read about the rights of our resource, using the User agreement section (?).
Tourists on a note (Travel tips)
We assume that our site’s visitors are prudent and cautious persons, but that they will not be superfluous, when reminding certain precautions.
- If you plan to meet with any of our site’s users, to visit his country, make sure that you got to know and definitely agreed with him. Do it by phone or by video links.
- Do not send money to any of our site’s users.
- If you travel in a foreign country, be sure to leave your relatives the coordinates of the contact person to whom you are traveling to.
- You should have the phone number or address of the nearest embassy.
- Check whether your mobile phone connects abroad, if you have a roaming service.
- Don’t trust, nor follow other person who meets you in a foreign country, except the one you had previously agreed to.
- Make sure you have enough money to return to your country at any time, in case of need.
- Upon arrival and meeting with a person, call your family and let them know that you have reached your destination.
Please note that our site does not bear any responsibility for traveling visitors. This site is only a place used for dating and planning different travel aspects with others, if they want it.
Information about Online Dating Scams
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org